BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an idea when the new X3 is likely to be introduced? I am looking to purchase one, and would, ideally, rather the new model.
Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
It won't be at least till 2010-11 probably, but who really knows, only BMW can tell you that, the 4x4 market is taking a hammering currently

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I meant an entirely new model. Part of what motivates this question is that I would prefer to not purchase a car and then have a new model introduced as, from experience, this tends to hit the trade-in value pretty hard. I change the car every three years. And will be purchasing some time next year.

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
It won't be at least till 2010-11 probably, but who really knows, only BMW can tell you that, the 4x4 market is taking a hammering currently
I agree with Ronnie on this one, theres no way in hell the new model X3 will be out next year....
Rising fuel costs bla bla bla may well change the ideas of their marketing gurus ;)

So you may have to settle for an electric powered X3 :hihi

Being serious though, the new X3 was spotted here in July 08

http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evospyshots/224892/bmw_x3.html

so they do have plans afoot. Also, the 335is twin turbo 3 litre engine is going to be an option in the next X3s and I dont think it is at present.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts