BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought some new BBS LM replicas 18" non staggered fit off ebay..
Wheels have 2 new faulkens on the rears 6mm thread and forcums on the front with 5.5mm thread! They were starting at £200 so i thought i would be cheeky and offer him £250 trying my luck, but i got them for £300! :jaw-dropping

he said on advert scratched and not that good condition.. pictures in all fairness didnt look to good.. thought oh well good bargain.. so i travelled all the way from stansted to milton keynes got there and im not joking the wheels looked brand spanky new with no marks on! :rofl

ebay can be a little weird at times so pretty much saying now that i got an absolute BARGAIN! very pleased with the wheels and make the 318ci look very nice! Pictures will be included a bit later on! :lol

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so chuffed but losing the bid on some m3 replicas brought me fate to this bargain haha! always be cheeky and give unreal offers! not a tenner for the wheels but reasonable stupid always works for me! didnt want to wait and see it go well over what i wanted them for! :D

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Brought some new BBS LM replicas 18" non staggered fit off ebay..
Wheels have 2 new faulkens on the rears 6mm thread and forcums on the front with 5.5mm thread! They were starting at £200 so i thought i would be cheeky and offer him £250 trying my luck, but i got them for £300! :jaw-dropping

he said on advert scratched and not that good condition.. pictures in all fairness didnt look to good.. thought oh well good bargain.. so i travelled all the way from stansted to milton keynes got there and im not joking the wheels looked brand spanky new with no marks on! :rofl

ebay can be a little weird at times so pretty much saying now that i got an absolute BARGAIN! very pleased with the wheels and make the 318ci look very nice! Pictures will be included a bit later on! :lol
i know what you meen with ebay, i bought my car from there, pictures were crap, all faded and foggy looking, i thought the car looked a bit unloved, but when i went to have a look i thought it was a different car, it was beautiful.
thanks good the pictures were crap! must have put loads off.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
indeed just finding out whats the best option now without scraping! :D

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Glad to see you sorted something out mate..

Definitely now needs lowering ASAP and pick up some BBS badges from ebay! Don't worry about rubbing, you've got plenty of room there!!

Reactions: kenjackson1

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers mate, need to know how much I can
Lower by! Springs hmm not good on this, recommendations?! :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
30mm drop mate then it will look great ;) eibach springs are the way to go ;)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I'd say go lower than 30mm, up to you though mate!

You'll be able to drop that loads.. it's just up to you how low you wanna go.

·
Registered
360 Posts
30mm on mine with 18s don't rub unless i have a lot in the boot and go round a bumpy corner too quick lol :p

any lower and you will probe need the arches rolling ;)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any recommended sites where to go eibach spings/kit from? :D
Cheapest?! :D

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
any lower and you will probe need the arches rolling ;)
You will not need the arches rolling if you lower an E46 coupe more than 30mm on 18"s!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts