BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! New to the forum driving a 535d M sport. 2006 plate currently running at 420bhp. Based in SouthWest of the UK. Looking forward to some meets, track days etc in this....

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
whatsbit had to get 420 bhp,,and have you a rolling road graph ? i assume hybrids/fuel pump etc etc although i dont know if the 535d came with r70 or r90 pump,,think it was r70 though

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whatsbit had to get 420 bhp,,and have you a rolling road graph ? i assume hybrids/fuel pump etc etc although i dont know if the 535d came with r70 or r90 pump,,think it was r70 though
It’s going on the dyno tomorrow morning, I’ll post a graph after.
The guy who’s a mechanic I bought it off claimed it to be 420bhp. It’s got the R90 Fuel Pump (they come with r70 standard) and has been completely set for that, front mounted intercooler, remaps etc.
I’ll list more specifics tomorrow, unfortunately I can’t claim this work because I bought it like it. But I’ll be doing some more to her over the next couple of months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
take it to a good heart breaker dyno,,and with many it really needs a stock run on dyno,,,,,to see where the car is at..that way can see if dyno is working correctly,,in all honesty,,i would get it reverted back to stock and taken to bwchiptune or ecotune ,,best in business

1 - 4 of 4 Posts