BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to the forum i am from the midlands and drive an e46 325 ci sport coupe. so hi to everyone and looking forward to being a part of this community. have already found this site to be very useful.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Welcome mate :thumbsup

·
Registered
216 Posts
hi and welcome, what part of midlands, there has been meets and will be again in future.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey im just atm, in lichfield 15 mins from sutton. hope to see you at future meets.

·
Registered
4 Posts
help !!!!

Hi Guys

New to the forum and new to the wonderful world of BMW, you will guess im new as i cannot find where to start a new post for my question.

I have in the last 6 months bought a BMW 316i Compact on an R Plate (1998) in my job i do a lot of miles on friday i was driving approx 90-100 MPH for approx 40-50 miles, however towards the end of my journey the car seemed to lose power and was struggling to get above 3500 revs.

I have not drove the car all weekend however the car does start ok when i rev slowly it seems fine however if i put my foot down it struggles upto 3500 - 4000 revs then cuts out.

i am no mechanic and work in an office so im not the best with cars i can drive them thats about it .

Can anybody help me as to what the problem with this might be and how and if it can be fixed ???

Regards

Gordon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.