BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys and Girls,

I'm new to this forum, thought i'd let my first thread show my pride and joy!!:thumbsup

2001 BMW 530i M Sport Individual in Velvet Blue

I took me about a year to find this particular make/model and Colour but well worth the wait.

I'm am looking to do a few very subtle mods over the next few month's but nothing OTT and boyracer/chavvy stuff.

Here's a few pictures of the car:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not professionally valeted i just gave it a good wash,clay,wax and polish myself. I found it quite difficult to get the true colour of the car from a standard camera so i had to get my photographer mate to bring along some high-end equipment.

Just waiting for the sun to come out before taking more pics.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nieghbours are use to me and my bro blocking the road with our BMW's :)

Here's a few pics of his BMW 740i 4.4 V8 Sport Individual - Moira purple

As you can see we like our BMW's:thumbsup

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tasty, BMW left some of the great colours in their Individual line up :cool
yep thats so true..............me,my bro and many of my friends have all opted to get hold of the individual BMW's - the colours,specs and overall look makes it much more appealing to a 'standard bmw', (well only to someone who can appreciate the difference)

my favorite individual colours are: Velvet Blue, Moira Metallic, Atlantis Blue, Imola Red (Not 100% sure if this is part of the BM individual range though)

I only wish BMW done the Merc style chalcedony blue metallic in there range!!!:thumbsup

·
Administrator
4,221 Posts
Sorry could a mod put this post into introduction section, Thanks
Sorry for the delay, I have been away over Christmas!

Anyway, welcome! Lovely car you have there. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it?

My 328 sport was in velvet blue, it's an absolutely fantastic colour. I'd recommend getting a detail and seeing how well it comes up!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry for the delay, I have been away over Christmas!

Anyway, welcome! Lovely car you have there. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it?

My 328 sport was in velvet blue, it's an absolutely fantastic colour. I'd recommend getting a detail and seeing how well it comes up!

Let's just say it was a very good price after a lot bargaining :hihi

I am looking to get it detailed in feb once i get few mods done to the car and when the wheels go on too.

Can anyone recommend me a very good detailing company around West London area, has to be reasonably priced and highly recommended. exterior only cos the interior (MSport Individual Alcantra) is mint.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I posted a similar intro thread on b1mmerforums .com and was quite surprised to find out that Individual seem to be even more rare over in the USA than in England.

Doesn't the US BMW showrooms push the Individual programme to clients?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.