BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just thought I'd drop in and say hello, I am the recent owner of a tired looking but mechanically sound purple E36 328i coupe. After driving a few Japanese sport-ish cars I thought I'd try my hand at euro sportyness. Only had the car a couple of weeks so still finding out it's little nuances, but so far so good (just don't mention the already fitted aftermarket alarm system that I like to call 'the car killer') Looking forward to gleaning some handy tips from all here on servicing/day to day running and ongoing maintenance. Thanks for reading and I'm off to trawl the site.

Chris.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
welcome to the fourm mate :D get a project thread on the go ;)
+1 for that chris!

Would like to see some pictures!

Also... Welcome to the forum! :thumbsup

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the welcomes, I'll try and get some pics up over the next few days, (from a distance so you can't see the nasty bits) lol.

with regards to the project thread not really sure what I'm going to do with it yet as I bought it on a whim, went out to get a 2.2 vtec Prelude, came back with a 328 oh well you pays your money you takes your chance. So far I'm impressed, did have to fit a new rear spring though as the old one snapped in two only found out at MOT time mind you at £22 it was a cheap fix.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts