BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I'm Maya, I've just joined your forum, I live in the East of England and drive a '94' 8 series Alpina B12 5.7 coupe.

Nice to meet you all :D

PS: My real name is May, have adopted Maya from my friends somewhere along the way lol

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
You're going to get that response a lot, what an amazing machine! Welcome and as Ben says, where's the pics!! :thumbsup

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All my current pictures are old style photographs, hope to be spending this weekend, scanning them all to my computer and get them uploaded as soon as I can.

Thanks for the welcomes hunnies :p

·
BFuk Mankini Crew Member #1
1,885 Posts
Thinking the same thing bud! Dream woman perhaps? Not to be sexist but normaly woman drive 120d or something but something about a woman driving a v12 8 is a massive turn on..... Hope I haven't put her of visiting this site.... :p lmao fingers crossed she comes to the meets!!!! :p haha silly rant over!

·
BFuk Resident Design Guru
2,834 Posts
*cough cough* Ahem, Yes sorry.

Welcome to bimmerforums.co.uk and we hope you have a pleasant stay and not to be put off by such 'lack of materiel wearing yobs' like mr farley. They do exist in our society im afraid. I wish one good luck with the car and we are privilidged to have such an elite car on board.

Thankyou.

Benjamin

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thinking the same thing bud! Dream woman perhaps? Not to be sexist but normaly woman drive 120d or something but something about a woman driving a v12 8 is a massive turn on..... Hope I haven't put her of visiting this site.... :p lmao fingers crossed she comes to the meets!!!! :p haha silly rant over!
Well this little lady doesn't drive miss daisy so requires something with a little bit more muscle...she's 1 of 57 and the bees knees, don't worry I'll try and get some piccies up this weekend of her..and yes for all those wondering I am a 30 year old women ;) with a B12 x

1 - 20 of 172 Posts