BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled across this - one of the new MG cars launching this year (MG6 Fastback) - looks like it's had some 'inspired' paintwork:

Looks like they've pinched the dash ideas from the VAG group:

still not a bad looking car I guess... considering it's an MG..

Reactions: mistreku

·
Registered
282 Posts
hate to say it but that looks bloody very good ....................................................changed my mind and just changed my post i google-ed the car and from the side and rear its ugly ...but nice looking face !!!!!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
the thing is, its never gonna be the same now ...you know the feel and materials ...it will stay together too good !!!!!!!
like the new fiesta ..you know your driving and it feels like a mazda, coz it is !!

·
Registered
282 Posts
if it was a zr sized it would be better ....you know stumpy looking hot hatch
zr with that face would look good ........i hate so say it and normaly i keep it to myself but what the f%ck im gonna say it ....i loved the zr and i thought it was a bloody good car, apart from doing headgaskets every 47k...but i forgive them, they was easy anyway ..i think it was the last cheep easy to maintain hot hatch

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
i hate to say it aswell they did look good for the time i almost got the Zr 160 or 180 cant rember, i then i seen the Zs in blue with the nice big spoiler :D. in the end i got a civic sport ep3 shape hehe

·
Registered
653 Posts
In that form with the livery etc it looks great, the standard one looks awful!

I have to say too, there are a few times I still look at the ZR's and think about getting one! I love the look of those things...

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
A bit fat from the side view, but a decent effort from Nanjing!! Wonder if the production model will remotely resemble it though?.......

·
Registered
47 Posts
i hate to say it aswell they did look good for the time i almost got the Zr 160 or 180 cant rember, i then i seen the Zs in blue with the nice big spoiler :D. in the end i got a civic sport ep3 shape hehe
MG ZR 160

Was my last car before i got my E39.

Very quick and great MPG but not that fun on long runs, as i was using everyday for my work i found it was not a great place to be.

Always fun but always had a sore back, cheap plastics too, but if you ever wanted a fun 2nd car i would say do it - HGF only really happens if there abused.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
The question is how reliable with it be? Because to be fair, MG's don't look bad on the whole, a little MGTF for example is a nice looking car...but the build quality is terrible and they're not what you'd call reliable.

·
Registered
282 Posts
The question is how reliable with it be? Because to be fair, MG's don't look bad on the whole, a little MGTF for example is a nice looking car...but the build quality is terrible and they're not what you'd call reliable.
they was not that bad, the diesel was bloody good !!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts