BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New member-- Alpina B10 4.6L V8

Hi all,
Just to introduce myself.I've owned quite a few beemers in my time including an M635 that i thought was a fast car but by far the best one so far is my present one which is a 2001 Alpina B10 V8 All singing and dancing.
I thought i would join you all to share my knowledge with you as well as picking a few brains along the way because,let's face it,it doesn't matter how knowledgable you think you are there is always something to learn or different ways of doing things.
Cheers,
Dell.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's more or less the full spec:-
Car Details:

Satellite Navigation System With TV, Top Hi-Fi with DSP Extended Nappa Leather Pack (inc. Lower Dash, Centre Console & Door Casings, cost £4,950 extra) with seat piping, Nokia Phone, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Heated Seats, Double Glazing, Parking Sensor, Alarm and Tracker, Electric Glass Sunroof, On Board Computer, Automatic Climate Control, Electric Sports Seats with drivers 3 way Memory, 18" Alpina Classic Alloys, Alpina polished Burr wood trim, Alpina Multifunction steering wheel, Alpina floor mats and boot mat, Alpina front skirt, M5 door mirrors, Cruise Control, Electric Rear Blind & Manual Side Blinds, Xenon Headlamps, Voice Control System, Rear Spoiler with brake light, Headlamp Washer System, Removable tow bar

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice - fantastic condition, particuarly the interior!!
Thank's,
The cars only just gone over 80,000 mls and has been previously well looked after and no expence spared.
I'm the third owner and in contact with the previous owner who's mate bought it from new:jaw-dropping:hihi

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah it is a nice interior,It's one of the things that drew me to the car in the first place.
Trouble is i have two kids(not allowed in most of the time as we have several cars)and the shoes WILL come off on entry otherwise:hissyfit:hihi

·
Registered
387 Posts
hey dell welcome along, what a beast of a car you got there fella.

Reactions: dellboy1959
1 - 16 of 16 Posts