BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, just joined the forum, not sure why I've not done it before but looking forward to reading through some of the old threads for tips /advice :D

·
Banned
1,871 Posts
Welcome - excellent array of cars too!

Whereabouts in the UK are you? Please have a look at the meets threads as well!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As you can tell I'm a bit of a BMW fan.........

The 5 series is my company car hack and is shall we say "showing some signs of abuse", gets washed about once a year, parking dents everywhere, curbed wheels, etc....but I never have to worry about it and it never lets me down, gets BMW service and new tyres as and when needed, fully loaded (most importantly heated seats which I think were the cheapest option on it!).

The 1 series is parked up by SWMBO. I say parked up as its done 800 miles since new last July, she never drives the thing (I think I've done most of those miles just taking it out for a run to the shops :sarcastic)

My pride and joy is the Z3m, I love having a roadster, I love having an ///M car, its my keeper car and the one I look forward to driving all year. Its pretty sorted now but still tinkering, had some great runs last year but the highlight was 2 clear laps of the EVO triangle one glorious sunny day roof down, massive grin on my face :thumbsup

I don't think I've got any pics of the 5 series and would be embarrased to show them anyway but here is the 1 series and the roady:

and before anyone says its a garage queen, it gets driven :yes

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't seem many Z3s in that colour - I like it!
Imola Red was an ///M only colour in the Z3's, Estoril / Silver / Black being the most popular colours at the time but I like the rarity.........

its one of only 4 in that colour ie RHD S54 engined
BMW only made 73 of them in total worldwide (ie RHD later S54 engine that replaced the S50), so pretty rare cars

1 - 10 of 10 Posts