BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening peeps,bought my first beemer 4wks ago,2011 535d f10 m sport and so far loving it to drive,the grip is unreal and power phenomenal.
Cars been modified but to what extent I'm unsure at min as no paperwork to prove but looks like the usual dpf,egr,swirls and a re map,had it on 2 different dynos but unable to get a reading so booked in at darkside developments next month,both say gearbox is taking over and not getting a reading. Anyway I'm sure i'll be on more for info and recommendations when time comes.
Many thanks P Tommo

·
Vendor
4,284 Posts
Welcome to the forum

BW chiptune

-Tuning BMWs since 1991
-Dyno Dynamics rolling road.
BW autorepairs
-Over 30 year repairing BMWs.
-New and fully refurbished BMW/Alpina ,Ecus (DME,DDE)and Cas units.
-BMW Ecu repairs.
-BMW remote Keys made and cut same day
-Key data fixed in EWS or CAS for non starters or when theft attempted.
-Correction of Engine ECUs Cas and key fitted to your car (when a key set from a different car has been used).
-Digital Service Records rest and corrections in idrive screen on 2013 onwards cars.
-DPF repairs fixed without the need of removal
-40% of my work is repairing the problems that are caused by other tuners remap

For more info look in our section under sponsors on this forum

UK
0208 561 1818
07831 103030
Unit 8&9
alpha industrial estate
Clayton Rd
Hayes
Middlesex
UB3 1BB

or

Spain
Orihuela Costa
+34643890040
+447831103030

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think they're just m5 tips tbh,been welded underneath to normal pipes,can hear the turbo whistle nicely an little one thinks its police when she hears it. Be one for future mods a new exhaust an prob hybrids as well but be next Yr that I think. Quick wash and a wax yesterday comes up nice just a fair few bits of paintwork needing attention.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Yep looks good - after years of silver cars mine was right in every detail when was looking to downsize from a 730d Sport, except it was black, will never have another black car! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts