BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new here. Probably one of the youngest on here as well (17). Ive been driving for about 6 months now in a 205 1.6 gti but the other day i decided to sell up and buy a car ive liked as long as i can remember. Today i picked up an e34 520i auto. Im picking it up on monday and i cant wait.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hi asdf and welcome to Bimmerforums UK, don't worry about the age, you aren't the youngest on here by a couple of years :cool

Congratulations on your new car :thumbsup

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi im new here. Probably one of the youngest on here as well (17). Ive been driving for about 6 months now in a 205 1.6 gti but the other day i decided to sell up and buy a car ive liked as long as i can remember. Today i picked up an e34 520i auto. Im picking it up on monday and i cant wait.
HI and welcome to Bimmerforums :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well i picked her up today. I just gave her a quick clean but nothing special. Probably going to start working on the sound system today. I got a few pics.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea its not too bad. Im going to have to get some different alloys though as im not too keen on the tyres and i cant get the tyres i want in the standard sizes. Would be nice to go wider as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.