BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

Quick intro....

After owning 3 Mini Cooper S', VW mk5 GTI and R32, a Ford Focus ST (in bright orange), Audi A3 and a Ford Mondeo estate 1.8 tdci, I have always wanted to own a BMW. Although it is not an M car as I always hoped, this is an incredible car and I am in love... 2012 520d M Sport with a boat load of optional extras.

My new job has provided me with the option for a car allowance so an executive saloon was my first and only choice, as I also have a 4 year old and a mrs that's planning for another next year it's all about size at the minute.

I am big on detailing and I cannot wait to wipe the dust off my machine polisher and make a start on a car I take pride in again... this follows owning a Ford Mondeo at my previous job which I never cleaned...

Although owning this car for a short period... I have absolutely no idea what could possibly replace it, it's that good. Maybe one day the M car I always wanted...

Hopefully you can see the pictures attached.

Wellsie

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! Nice ride. Maybe not as fun as some of your hot hatches?
Definitely not as fun... but unfortunately it has to be acceptable for work purposes and present a positive and professional image lol...not to mention it has to achieve a minimum of 45mpg.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah - I hear you. I came from a nippy polo which was a hoot; my bimmer not so much. Nice though. Only one thing for it - a weekend special too like an elise or Caterham.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate ! Nice ride

1 - 5 of 5 Posts