BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi all,

I'm most likely going to be the owner of a 330Ci by next week, I've been offered it as a swap for my SEAT Leon Cupra which you can see here: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1077293.htm

The only thing is that the BMW has done 153k miles, are these cars likely to handle that sort of mileage without problems?
Yes mate, they are barely run in at that mileage provided the service history is comprehensive and its been looked after.

Unfortunately PH is closed for 22 hours for maintenance so cant look at your car but will try again later :thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member +1
1,138 Posts
hey ross..i hav a 330ci e46 04 plate...only 57,000mils but like bootist says..if its looked after itll run and run...the engines the daddy(so av been told by many a mechanic):thumbsup

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the comments, I'm going to see the car this evening and will let you know how I get on. The owner says it has full stamped history and a load of receipts, 2 previous owners and its had the wishbones replaced. It has 19 inch chrome alloys which I'm not too sure about, I might swap them for normal 18s or something. Here's a pic:

·
Registered
29 Posts
This is why I always do a HPI check - it can save you so much hassle, time and even money in the long run!!

Shame about the car though, gorgeous colour if you discount the tacky "bling" alloys. :)

·
Administrator
4,219 Posts
Ok, won't be getting that one. Did an HPI check and it has outstanding finance. Spoke to seller and he was denying all knowledge of any finance secured on the vehicle.

Here's the pistonheads link to the car incase anybody else was looking at it, definitely one to avoid: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1070146.htm
Excellent advice:thumbsup

The wheels would have stopped me even ringing up about it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.