BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. im looking for a new bmw .preferbly a 328i sport,or if a nice e34 525i sport came up that could be of interest too but anything considered . my total budget is £1800 or £1700 if the car needs taxing. i would apreciate a heads up if you know of anything. cheers all.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
There's a 328i Sport Auto in our Sales/Classified's section.

Other than that take a look on autotrader & pistonheads.

Yoru budget is a very very good budgets to get you a decent car so don't pay over the odds to people who are asking daft money.

·
Registered
45 Posts
hi all. im looking for a new bmw .preferbly a 328i sport,or if a nice e34 525i sport came up that could be of interest too but anything considered . my total budget is £1800 or £1700 if the car needs taxing. i would apreciate a heads up if you know of anything. cheers all.
Hey buddy

there is a dealership on autotrader called prestige cars in rickmansworth, they normally have a few beemers for sale, but best to check out autotrader or even ebay, there was a few on there that were quite nice.

I found mine last week in autotrader

Good luck

Deano

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.