BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

New boy here with an E30 - 325iX (Sport I belive) 2 - door in Silver with RHD convertion.
It's in need of some TLC to get it road worthy but I'm up for the challenge.

I'm new to BMW and mechanics so it's going to be a steep learning curve but I know a man that can and I have no deadline so wish me luck. I'll gets some pics up soon.

Its missing a few internals - radiator, alternator etc...
Something that would be very helpful would be if anyone could post pics of in and around the engine bay of a 325iX or 325i - mine is a 08/87 model

Cheers
Richiep

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
richiep, Welcome to the forum:D

First off, please be sure to check out the MEETS section as we have a couple of members from Oxford that join us in the South West on MEET days:cool

How about a link to a website that enables you to type in your last 7 digits of your chassis number and allows you to find diagrams that allows you to see the component and the part numbers? It doesn't show location unfortunately but is worth it's weight in Gold:hihi

www.realoem.com :thumbsup

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheer peeps!
I'd never heard of them until I spotted it on eBay when I was looking for a cheap E30 to do a Stag Doo drive through france to the old monte carlo rally roads through the alps to Monaco in June and I'd been thinking of getting a project car so went for it.

See ya'll at meets soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.