BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick post to say hello.

I have recently bought a very nice low mileage 535D M Sport that is totally standard.

I hope to have it Re-mapped this weekend to release more power and torque which will bring more smiles I'm sure.

I'd like to buy myself some 20" Hartge Classic II's to change the stance and appearance and tint the rear windows.

What's next?

What would you guys suggest to be the next modifications carried out to a standard car?

I realise its all down to taste and size of wallet etc but thought that you guys would have already gone through this process.

I also own a highly modified Audi TT that produces 557bhp and 565lbft, that makes it quite an entertaining ride.

So, here I am, in the land of the BMW now and so I'm hoping for some knowledge and inspiration to be shared out!

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Welcome dude - nice car!

one thing i would do straight away is get those swirl flaps out - if you go to the 5 series technical forum - all the info you could ever want on the subject

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll post some pics very soon!

I need to read through more topics on here and see what others have done.

Cheers guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some Pics

535:

TT:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TT looks great! Not normally a fan of them but that looks like fun.
Yeah, lots of fun thanks!

11sec 1/4 mile - 60 in 3.5secs makes it quite entertaining!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Redline Magazine

My TT is in Redline Magazine next month!

I'm looking forward to seeing it in print!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome reply

awesome

i had a tt only with a stage 2 vagcheck remap, what you running getting that big bhp?
So many things! Owens GT30, CNC Head, 2ltr conversion, massive FMIC, ceramic downpipe, etc etc

Fun times!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts