BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up on Monday from Park Lane, central London.

Great spec including - Pan roof, pro-nav, interior comfort pack, 360 camera pack, electric seats. Melbourne Red and stuck in here as looking to get the M performance kit fitted with a site vendor next month.

As a contrast to the many greys, whites and blacks - I can honestly say that I think that it looks stunning in Melbourne Red.

Cheers

·
Registered
80 Posts
Really nice ! I was looking at the 3 series estate when I got my 5 series, I compromised and got a heavily discounted end of line F10 5 series with fold down rear seats.
Any interior pics ? ;)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty standard fair really inside - black leather, pro media, electric seats, fineline anthracite wood trim, folding anti dazzle mirrors - pan roof on there too - what is also really nice though is the convenience pack I think it was called, which added heated seats and steering wheel. The steering wheel being warm is soooooo nice ....

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Heated seats are lovely - Melbourne red, that a shade of orange then :) Only kidding, main thing is the engine....
Decent lights?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heated seats are lovely - Melbourne red, that a shade of orange then :) Only kidding, main thing is the engine....
Decent lights?
Pretty decent everything mate ...:D

Lights seem very bright and I'm getting flashed by people who I think believe I'm on full beam ...... until I flash them back. The adaptive lights - they automatically switch from main beam to dipped in towns or if they sense a car coming - seem a bit slow to react for my liking so not bothering with it.

Engine seems a bit tighter than my last one but will loosen up nicely I'm sure - only 1K miles in.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
Yeah I don't use the main beam assist on mine cos it has to wait till it has the light from the approaching car hits the sensor before doing it's thing, the adaptive thing is the bendy around corners jobby which is excellent.

Yeah early days, be gentle :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Excellent choice of colour and car :thumbsup

Really like the M Performance bits youve had fitted, must say im tempted to do the same

1 - 12 of 12 Posts