BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just thought i would say im now hopefully going to be the proud owner of a black 03 330ci, with cream leather:D:D

if all goes well i get her on wednesday:thumbsup

im in bucks btw incase anybody sees me floating about in it, also what are the standard sound systems like it these? what i heard sounded good but i couldnt turn it up too loud as there were people about, this is something i may look at upgrading and my mate thinks its worth putting a 2nd hand bmw tv unit in, is this easy to do and how much should i pay for a good working tv unit?

cheers guys:thumbsup

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate, its done 71k with full bmw service history and i know these bmw 6cylinder just keep going so hopefully i will have it for a while :)

just in timer for the summer aswell!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome mate.. you will definitly enjoy the 330ci! i brought my 330ci Msport in December and still cant stop smiling!! The sound qaulity of the stereo is pretty good. Yes i did use to be into my stereo systems in car after spending ££££ before the Beemer, but everything just looks perfect on the dashboard. Thats the reason why am not even going to change the tape player, unless its a bmw cd player!!

Well if you get it wednesday,Am sure if you say you are popping out for half an hour round the block, it will turn out to be couple of hours!!

Will

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers guys!

william iam im hoping to book the day off work to get it so hopefully it will be a couple of hours driving!! yours is a lovely example very stealthy!

i was suprised at how good the standard system was because a mate who had a 51 reg 330ci said standard setup was awful and a decent system will make the car perfect

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks pal, everytime i look out the window she parked shining on the drive! might becoming a obsession:hihi

Yes book the day off and go for a nice long drive! :thumbsup warning though your cheeks will be killing you the next day!!:D

Will

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.