BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can buy a decent cheap! o/s door handle for my 2002 e46 bmw 330ci m sport coupe. I have tried ebay and cant find any!

I am also after buying a used or new(for the right price) abs sensors for the rear, both left and right side.

Aswell as a Lamda sensor(after cat) If anyone can help me and my car out it would be much appreciated!

Big thanks...

·
Registered
753 Posts
might have trouble getting a second hand abs sensor, they tend to corrode in the hubs and snap when trying to remove :frown. Have a search for bmw dismantlers on google, theres a few around and they usaully do mail order :thumbsup

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
certaintly living up tp your ID if your trying to find second hand ABS sensors...:sarcastic

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
as mentioned can be a pig to remove em a good soaking in WD40 or anti-sieze for an hour or more first and no iffy cheapo tools...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
might have trouble getting a second hand abs sensor, they tend to corrode in the hubs and snap when trying to remove :frown. Have a search for bmw dismantlers on google, theres a few around and they usaully do mail order :thumbsup

Nice one, thanks for that...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as mentioned can be a pig to remove em a good soaking in WD40 or anti-sieze for an hour or more first and no iffy cheapo tools...
just as well i will not be attempting that myself. roughly how long should it take a mecanic to change both rear abs sensors? and how much do u reckon?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Honestly mate going by the pic of your bimmer why would you give her second hand sensors as DD said as well. Get the real Mcoy from the dealers and youll be sorted:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts