BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i'm going to be using Navtvman.co.uk for installing a dvd changer from an X5 in my 2007 6er - full integration with the idrive system and no interface needed. Was just wondering whether anyone has had any experiences?

They seem really helpful on the phone and very friendly, they seem a little pricier than alternatives but they definitely seem to know what they are on about so I think they're worth the extra premium.

Has anyone had any installs done by them before?

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all, i'm going to be using Navtvman.co.uk for installing a dvd changer from an X5 in my 2007 6er - full integration with the idrive system and no interface needed. Was just wondering whether anyone has had any experiences?

They seem really helpful on the phone and very friendly, they seem a little pricier than alternatives but they definitely seem to know what they are on about so I think they're worth the extra premium.

Has anyone had any installs done by them before?

Thanks
I used them about a week ago - it wasn't you there at the same time was it they were working on my 5 series? Anyway very pleased with the work and a nice chaps who clearly know their onions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Sorry late reply.

I didn't go ahead as its expensive for the use I would actually get out of it.

Will wait until I change the car.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts