BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've been in & out of these forums for a few years lurking when I needed info on stuff, but didn't sign up because I was too budy wasting time posting on guitar forums instead. You know how it is. :D

Anyway, I live in NW London and bought a 1989 318i E30 eight years ago after a trip to the US. I spent 2 weeks driving automatics with power steering and bought a bimmer as soon as I got back.

Is it worth me being honest and saying I'm trying to get my post count up to 15 so I can advertise the car for sale before I give it away on Freecycle, or do you get fed up with people doing that. At least I'm a real person, not a spambot. :)

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi,

I've been in & out of these forums for a few years lurking when I needed info on stuff, but didn't sign up because I was too budy wasting time posting on guitar forums instead. You know how it is. :D

Anyway, I live in NW London and bought a 1989 318i E30 eight years ago after a trip to the US. I spent 2 weeks driving automatics with power steering and bought a bimmer as soon as I got back.
Hi and welcome mate :thumbsup

Its good to have a guitarist added to our ranks :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi,
Is it worth me being honest and saying I'm trying to get my post count up to 15 so I can advertise the car for sale before I give it away on Freecycle, or do you get fed up with people doing that. At least I'm a real person, not a spambot. :)
Depends on if your going to get another BM and stay with us. :silly

Welcome either way.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Hi,

Hi Guitar Slinger, welcome to the forum, unhelpful posts or spamming is frowned upon just to sell a car in the for sale section and posts as such will be deleted, thus resetting your post count :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts