BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Stunning:cool

I notice you got the single exit M3 diffuser like mentioned too, where did you locate it?

The only thing that doesn't take my fancy at a first look is the colour coded kidney grills:shifty:

So long as you're happy though mate, looks like a good job:thumbsup

Spoiler looks mint, got to be on the list for my touring for sure:cool

M3 lenses next mate;) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=110326917414

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks lads thats what i wanted to hear, the kidney grill was meant to be black but it didnt look to good, i think it looks alot better in green lol, at least i can change it if i dont like it in the future. the clear lights are on order RYM i have pay for them by pay pal today so i hope there not too long!! then for the m3 conversion i think!!

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
thanks lads thats what i wanted to hear, the kidney grill was meant to be black but it didnt look to good, i think it looks alot better in green lol, at least i can change it if i dont like it in the future. the clear lights are on order RYM i have pay for them by pay pal today so i hope there not too long!! then for the m3 conversion i think!!
I thought we'd mentioned the lenses before:thumbsup

I think with the grills you'll pull it off due to the colour of your car:thumbsup

I suppose I always look at a car and picture it done it white and then form my opinion:frown A white car done like that would look chavvy for sure:rofl

Look forward to hearing your progress with the M conversion, If you lived closer and lend a hand:thumbsup

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol yeh they was ordered this morn after collection haha i couldnt leave it!! the m conversion will deffo happen lol i cant wait. thanks for your opinion chaps much appreciated how ever you spell it lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
BMW Detailing, Bodywork and Styling forum

well the colour is certainly different not my personal choice but if your happy and what really matters is......it's a beamer lol :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.