BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hya this is my first bmw and i love it, i paid £900 its got tax and test but needs few things to get it good again.

its got 18inch alloys not sure what make

m3 leather

new roof. but noticed slight crack in window :mad

it needs to get back on the road these things so if any one can help please pm me.

i need a.. rubber pipe what goes to the air flow meter as its got a 316 one on it and its too small.

roof needs colaberating

front door speakers and tweeters.

hope u like.. will keeps u updated with pics.

and looking to put a mtec kit on it. bumpers , skirts, lights ect.

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
hya this is my first bmw and i love it, i paid £900 its got tax and test but needs few things to get it good again.

its got 18inch alloys not sure what make

m3 leather

new roof. but noticed slight crack in window :mad

it needs to get back on the road these things so if any one can help please pm me.

i need a.. rubber pipe what goes to the air flow meter as its got a 316 one on it and its too small.

roof needs colaberating

front door speakers and tweeters.

hope u like.. will keeps u updated with pics.

and looking to put a mtec kit on it. bumpers , skirts, lights ect.

Welcome to the forum demongibbo:D

Car looks good and great it doesn't need a great anything major to get back on the road:thumbsup

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeh thats the pipe mate. if any one has one lying around please get in touch. its got on the back of the pipe 1.6 does that mean i nead one with 1.8 on the back.

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
yeh thats the pipe mate. if any one has one lying around please get in touch. its got on the back of the pipe 1.6 does that mean i nead one with 1.8 on the back.
If it does not fit as you mention then it is the incorrect one:confused

It is most advisable that you purchase a new replacement as these are a part that can cause troubles in the future leading to all sorts of running problems:thumbsup

13711739574 , RUBBER BOOT

Price: £31.42

·
Registered
210 Posts
looks pretty reaosnable for the money, chap. well done.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
900 quid for a convertible with those wheels? Thats a bargain does it run alright?
yes mate it drives and runs sweet, just cosmetic problems like needs front door speakers, and just few little dents n stuff but nuthin major. the lad who had the car off me paid 1100 for the wheels , i dont no what make they are tho and cant prove he paid that much. but they look sweet:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heres some pics i took today, iv gave her a good clean put some clear indicator lenses on, im wonderng if any one nos what make the wheels are. as i ent got a clue of make ect the lad i got it off claims his mate paid £1100 for them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts