BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all just a few pics of my old faithfull 325TDS. the mods are as follows:-
1. de-cat and straight thro exhaust, home made (pajero back box now coz the law diddnt like the noise!!)
2. turbo actuator wound in as far as i dare
3. K+N panel filter
4. bleed valve form turbo
5. bigger front mount, good for 300 horses (never see that much like!)
6. uprated grooved discs with ebc green stuff pads.
7. super chipped!
future plans are to fit a lsd an a nitrous kit. the turbo is getting a bit tired to be truthfull so when it dies i may upgrade that along with the injectors. im also going to lower the fron a bit too, the retard i bought the car from lowered the rear only:confused! so there you go, thats my plan!:thumbsup

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks dude:thumbsup, supercharging it is something iv thought about but it would have to be a bespoke set up and im not sure i could be arsed, i dont know if anyone makes a bolt on kit but me thinks not!:confused

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not really gonna do you any favours on a diesel that mate, turbo all the ay. just fit a bigger one :hihi
yeah it would be a pain to do aswell, the engine its self wouldnt be my concern as they are a tough old lump, its just all the other stuff like mapping, pulley sizes and getting stuff made/making stuff. it just seems like one big faff! with a turbo tho i have a hell of alot more options!:cool:cool

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.