BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My e36 touring today at the body shop half way through prep!! NEW PICS

alright guys i went to drop the spoiler to the body dude ealier and i thought i would take a few shots to show you! i will also post other progress as he does it, should be done on wednesday!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was gonna ask him that but thought not, he is taking the badge off the back. every thing is coming of the car bumper and every thing the door moulding are being restored and the roof rails so they will be removed. he is only in the first stages of prep, will be done for wednesday!

·
Registered
236 Posts
You must be looking forward to getting it back mate... will be mint :thumbsup ... wil be good to see it when its done and uv got a couple of coats of wax on it!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i cant wait for it to be back, he said it wont be back till weekend now as i added a few extra bits on for him to do. lolol im thinkin of puttin m3 rear bumper on it

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeh i got the kit but the rear has the space cut out for 2 exhaust mines only one so it dont look proper so i need to find another. and i dont really like the m3 bumper.......... so what do i do lol. i think im gonna just leave it as it is for now as i have asked him to colour code the black bits so will look different anyway

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
nice one RYM i have the m3 rear bumper goin on now i sorted the valance, i dont really like the m3 front bumper i dunno what ti use for the front im gonna decide what to use in the next couple months, give me a few ideas lads as i can get my body man to put that on a later date

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
alright chap i went to the body shop today, he said the car will be done for wednesday now as i put him of with the m3 rear bumper he reccomends i put a GOLD flip on the paint what do you think???

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
it'll make matching a 'mare tbh.
seen you're looking for a new bumper and if thats sourced after the respray then getting a match may be hard colourwise.
other than that...sounds like it might look nice lol...hard choice to make mate ;)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it'll make matching a 'mare tbh.
seen you're looking for a new bumper and if thats sourced after the respray then getting a match may be hard colourwise.
other than that...sounds like it might look nice lol...hard choice to make mate ;)
alringht 328 i know what you mean about matching but the dude says he will give me the mixture and keep it on record himself so thats not a problem.
i have the m3 rear already!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.