BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the plan today was to take the good lady over to our wedding venue to get some more info about various things we need to book etc for next year. It's a great place but is littered with these bloody cattle grids, I've taken the 6er up there before but not since I've had the new wheels on... and the spacers :eek

Come up to the cattle grid, mindful of the width, stopped, got out and looked to see what sort of space I had, it was tight but I could make it through...

CRUNCH

Here's the result:

Maybe I shouldn't get married, 'Christine' might not like it :rofl

I've DIY refurbed them now plus a couple more little mods, see my project thread here :thumbsup http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f82/lewys-645ci-convertible-project-t59890/page32.html

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah luckily just the right rear, gutted, today should have been a nice easy relaxed day with a couple of easy mods but there you go I guess, it's sorted now plus I still got the mods sorted out, plus the car's had another coat of wax :thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no fancy supercars for your wedding car then lewy......not unless you leave it at the gates and walk up :lol
For the wedding they open up the main drive so that's not out of the question :rofl

Plus I WON'T be driving which probably helps :hihi

1 - 12 of 12 Posts