BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 10am she goes i am utterly distraught...!! I really really loved her!!! Some young whipper snapper is coming to take her away!! :)mad at needing a 5 door car)

:frown:hissyfit:banghead:thumbsdown

Really really going to miss her... and still have no suitable replacement = From beauty of a car to .... No car at all :frown

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I'm sure it'll be nothing to worry about... I'm sure the whipper snapper will be the sensible type that won't wrap it up within the first month of owning it:yikes

Can see it now, wheels, lowered, limo black tints, massive stereo install with a shopping trolley spoiler and neon washer jets:rofl

Don't worry though, put your efforts into finding your replacement:thumbsup

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shes already as low as i think she could go with 17''s on her... And a spoiler... Just hope she doesnt get wrapped around a tree!! and somehow a 5 door just doesnt seem to have the same ''look'' and my current!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnn:hissyfit:timebomb lol
(must remember not to watch him drive it away... He'll probably put his foot down... and i will cry)lol

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
If you ask him nicely he may do a big doughnut outside your house so you can take one last look at the whole car as it speeds off into the distance through the tyre smoke:rofl

Sorry... Just trying to make you laugh:thumbsup

What you getting next? Touring? I love them:hihi

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YOUR MEAN!! NO DOUGNUTS ALLOWED!!! If he does it i will find his house and steel the car back LOL!!!:lol

I was thinking of a 318i but someone on here suggested i'd find that gutless so may be going back to what i'm used to.......

VW's
Have had a Golf and a Polo... Maybe a Lupo... I dont know...!!? Now i've had the BMW with all the luxuries anything else is going to seem a little childlike...:confused

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
YOUR MEAN!! NO DOUGNUTS ALLOWED!!! If he does it i will find his house and steel the car back LOL!!!:lol

I was thinking of a 318i but someone on here suggested i'd find that gutless so may be going back to what i'm used to.......

VW's
Have had a Golf and a Polo... Maybe a Lupo... I dont know...!!? Now i've had the BMW with all the luxuries anything else is going to seem a little childlike...:confused
Okay, so you're after a small 5 door... what about the 318ti compact? they're poky little cars and they'd suit your requirements and you'd be able to have another wicked signature done to show it off.

You can pick a good 318ti up with service history etc for good money these days:cool

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay, so you're after a small 5 door... what about the 318ti compact? they're poky little cars and they'd suit your requirements and you'd be able to have another wicked signature done to show it off.

You can pick a good 318ti up with service history etc for good money these days:cool
Heres the thing.... I :embarrassed can only drive Automatic :( so it limits me a bit... Do they do autos with the 318ti???

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
I thought all compacts were 2 door.

And I know how you feel mate, when I sold my other e36 back in August I realised the day I sold it that I was going to miss it BIG time, seeing it being driven away was really sad I regretted it. But having said that skip 5 months and I got another one. You'll find something else you really like mate ;)

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
When I saw my old 325i trundle off on the back of a transporter to it new home, a tear did come to my eye and I stood at the end of the drive watching it slowly dissapear.....

Just be grateful of the memories, take a deep breath and start searching for your next car and that will stop you getting down about the sale of it :thumbsup

·
Registered
294 Posts
The 318ti compact is a lot different to the old 318i saloon, they have the 1.9 engine in, i think you would like one of those Kirsty and its a BMW with all the luxuries :thumbsup

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
She's gone and i'm so sad.... :( guess i shouldnt be writting on here now i dont own a BMW :( I love the compact actually saw one today... but need a 5 door car just to make life easier...
And the guy today was a complete ummmmmm polite way of saying it,,, PLONKER!!! Wish a real BMW enthusiast had of bought her.... His mate and him drove onto my drive way in a M3 (purple one) and were YOUNGER THAN ME!! (23 & 24) and i just couldnt take them seriously... they acted like children pretending to be adults... and then he took my car away for MUCH less than i felt she was worth!! So that just made me hate him even more.... So the search begins for my perfect BMW........:cool

1 - 20 of 23 Posts