BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well... ive been on this forum a while now but have decided to post some pics up of my baby :D

just wondering, if any one can assist.... what kind of front bumper has mine got as i have never seen it on any other compact?

all comments welcome as to possible modifications and so on.... koni coilovers on the way though! :D

hope you like :)

oh yeah and sorry for the picture quality... paint actually looks pink! lol phone camera isnt great...

cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
hey car looks mint . love the front bumper. cant tell you wat bumper it is ive never seen it either . would love to know tho looks v nice.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Thats a very nice looking car and :thumbsup for getting a 2.5 model with some poke.

Whilst I have never been a fan of maroon coloured cars, yours seems to pull it off well and really looks better for it!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats a very nice looking car and :thumbsup for getting a 2.5 model with some poke.

Whilst I have never been a fan of maroon coloured cars, yours seems to pull it off well and really looks better for it!
thanks :) really pleased with it.... any ideas for potential mods?

cheers

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
thanks :) really pleased with it.... any ideas for potential mods?

cheers

To be honest, I'd keep it as it is, IMO if you mod them too much you end up [email protected] them and making them look horrid. They way it is now, it looks bang on!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts