BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
One word from me "Respect"

You have taken a lot of time on this! You have done great work with it!!! Not keen on the //M badges but with the amount of work you have put in who gives a toss :hihi

Keep up the good work!!! :thumbsup

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thank you. And now there are only nine months, before it goes into the ranks and become a veteran :)

Regards
Bent

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Absolutely speechless.. Cracking job, mate! You made it look like new, inside and outside and engine.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Never seen that on an e28 before with the chrome Bent, looks like youve done a great job:thumbsup

I like your door cards as well, better than the usual ones with the bit of carpet along the bottom part

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Absolutely speechless.. Cracking job, mate! You made it look like new, inside and outside and engine.
Thank you mistreku.

And yes I try to do the car so nice i can. Without using to mutch monty on it. I still have a part to do with the car. It is well what you call an eternity project. When I am very engaged in ​​the details. :)

Regards
Bent

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Ah i see, those door cards do look good tho mate.

If possible can you post a pic of the gap in the e34s rear seat where the belt sockets go...i keep changing my mind about doing it as it looks like quite a big gap?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Thats perfect mate.

The last pic was what i was after showing the gap where the gap where the e34 seat belt sockets go but i see youve filled them in.

Cheers Bent:thumbsup

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Thats perfect mate.

The last pic was what i was after showing the gap where the gap where the e34 seat belt sockets go but i see youve filled them in.

Cheers Bent:thumbsup
What i did there, was that i took a piece of foam rubber, and so did I made a piece of leather that I adapted over. So it looks almost like a original part. :)

Regards
Bent

·
Registered
630 Posts
Lovely looking car Bent! The attention to the details is the key!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Lovely looking car Bent! The attention to the details is the key!
I completely agree with you Cataclysm, details are what will determine if the car looks good or not. And I must say I am very pleased with the results so far. :)

Have a nice weekend.

Regards
Bent

41 - 60 of 100 Posts