BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To all

Thanks for your hilarious replies! :rofl

How do you lot put up with him, as he drives me insane - especially after 11 long long long long long long years!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome to the forum :thumbsup

Don't let him near any leather sofa's or external doors in the house otherwise they might get modified :hihi

·
Premium Member
4,132 Posts
Hello Mrs rjb328i...

Now that you are on the forum you can come along to the shows!! and see what he gets up to...:eek:eek

I have to look after your fella when he's had too many cocktails! :hihi:hihi

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
Hello Mrs rjb328i...

Now that you are on the forum you can come along to the shows!! and see what he gets up to...:eek:eek

:rofl quality... bit concerened about the wet patch on the floor tho :confused

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello Mrs rjb328i...

did you have to undress him or did he manage that all by himself! Like the beer can by his mouth!

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Welcome to the forum, It would be really great to meet you at future meet because I'm sure you must have one heck of a personality to put up with Mr. MEAT:D

Whoops! Incorrect spelling on this occasion:lol

Welcome aboard:thumbsup

·
Registered
450 Posts
To all

Hi I'm Ralph wife (for my sins!):duh

This is his Valentines gift from me!:punch

I think somehow u are not telling the truth! So after the punch what else he is gonna get?:D:D

·
Platinum BFuk Member
838 Posts
Right you lot behave yourselves pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, my wife is very shy so be nice or she or i'll get it in the ear big time:mad
hi mate you could cook her valentines dinner here you are good in kitchen and you spend a lot of time there seen some of your posts:hihi:hihi

1 - 20 of 40 Posts