BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

midlands breakfast club 19th sept

Tags
breakfast
830 views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  mark beardmore 
#1 ·
As per usual there is a Midlands Breakfast Club meet at RAF Cosford on sunday 19th sept and i am wondering if any of the local members would be interested in a ride over as the june meet was exeptional, all makes and model of vehicles, so should be something of interest to pretty much anyone. Anyone interested in looking at what happens down there type in midlands breakfast club on a google search and it brings up all the relevant details.:)

#2 ·
Hi can I ask a couple of silly questions as I'm new to the forum and only just back into BMW ownership.

My car is nothing special but I live near cosford and would love to go along - is it okay to take kids (mini petrol heads :)) and what is protocol as I really don't want to embarrass myself or family.

Any honest advice appreciated.

#3 ·
With mini-petrolheads, why not take a trip over to Santa Pod on the same day? There's a mega-meet there (see separate thread) and it's an easy drive from your part of the World and plenty for the mini-PHs to do (and the Mrs) we have reserved stand place if you want to join us. Our protocol is easy - there isn't any! We're all ages, types, etc etc, some OCD clean cars, plenty aren't, new ones, old ones, good nick and sheds. We're friendly and welcome new members too - what's not to like??

#12 ·
I live about 10 miles from the breakfast club meet have been many a time its good nothing heavy all sorts of cars to see from old to new they have a cafe aswell which you can get a good sausage butty n cuppa T,although i wont be going to this meet the 19th as santa pod is the NO1 event!

#15 · (Edited)
I am like a pig in the proverbial :eek :jaw-dropping :thumbsup

I went to the Breakfast club this morning with mini petrolheads and boy did we have a good time.

Everyone was so welcoming and I ended up parking my 323 in the middle of the display area by mistake (I had no intentions of putting my poor excuse of a car in the middle of those stunning cars).

Highlights for me where the pristine BMW 2002 and a lovely 1965 Alfa - the mini's were just awesome and some of the sound coming from those cars was ear blowing :eek

I hope this is okay as here are some pics from the show (I've photoshopped out all of the reg plates but not all cars are bimmers):

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.