BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody got an feedback on em yet good or bad?

want to do mine shortly, and i think from wot ive heard about em that they are a decent inbetween an OEM (bit soft) and a pollybush (too harsh) setup..

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
I need to do mine too soon DD and was thinking of these too :thumbsup

So interested in peoples experience of them?

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
theres nowt wrong with the originals to be honest ( ive got no issues) i think they are not as firm as they were maybe its in my head i don't know, i just wanna get it all done in nice weather and before me winter time MOT..

cant see em going much further on 102k so do em now as later in shite cold weather..

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
theres nowt wrong with the originals to be honest ( ive got no issues) i think they are not as firm as they were maybe its in my head i don't know, i just wanna get it all done in nice weather and before me winter time MOT..

cant see em going much further on 102k so do em now as later in shite cold weather..

It's easier to move the MOT date DD.... My E91 is moving, not doing 4th January again...:frown

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your only jealous and wot ive spent so far is far less than half the cost of a turbo for a typical bavarian sludger..:hihi

il have to tot up expenditure so far..

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
anybody got an feedback on em yet good or bad?

want to do mine shortly, and i think from wot ive heard about em that they are a decent inbetween an OEM (bit soft) and a pollybush (too harsh) setup..
Fitted them with new wishbones £210 all in from BM Bitz, so far so good, the previous £20 fleabay ones lasted 2 months, so anything better that that.

That are reasonably hard but beats the wobble on braking of soft ones

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IIRC correct they are solid rubber as opposed to oil filled in the OEM ones..

as mentioned an inbetween solution..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts