BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys
As as you may or may not know i have been looking for a replacement black carpet for my vert for around 6 months with no luck, i have phoned every single breaker in the country to no avail and my friend dragon (joe) rung me today to tell me he was in a breakers yard in sussex and had found one which was in a car, now firstly i have only meet Joe on 2 meets and have talked to him a few times on the phone, but this goes to show you how kind members on this forum are, i am gob smacked by the kindness, thank god theirs still people like joe in this world, so i would like to thank him, cheers joe :thumbsup and his brother for helping me out today and even staying by the car so no one else got the carpet, helping me remove it and his brother is bring it to my house tonight as part of the carpet was wet

What can i say but a massive thank you Joe & brother your both top guys and if i can ever do anything for you guys you know were i am.

o and i got the carpet and some other bits in mint condition for £25 :jaw-dropping

cheers and good luck tomorrow mate wishing you all the best and hope all goes well:thumbsup

Ralph

·
Platinum BFuk Member
318 Posts
nice one, good to see us forum members can help eachother out! :)
i know you have been after the carpet for ages!
well done dragonlogic and bro!

·
Registered
640 Posts
A big thanks from myself and my bro for the mention Ralph, you really didn't have to :hihi

:D It's a pleasure helping out and I'm glad I could mate. :thumbsup

Maybe I should have ripped it out myself and sold it to you for £100 j/k mate :rofl

Anyway, my brother is on his way now to drop off your carpet, so I expect to see it all installed by next meet !! :hihi

Oh and the wife says all better go well and the baby had better come out tomorrow or I'm in trouble lol

Cheers,
Joe

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A big thanks from myself and my bro for the mention Ralph, you really didn't have to :hihi

:D It's a pleasure helping out and I'm glad I could mate. :thumbsup

Maybe I should have ripped it out myself and sold it to you for £100 j/k mate :rofl

Anyway, my brother is on his way now to drop off your carpet, so I expect to see it all installed by next meet !! :hihi
Joe your a bloody star mate and i can thank you enough, like i said mate if you need any help call me

you should have i would have paid you:lol:lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts