BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sat 19th March Essex/lakeside meet ........ in carpark opp pizza hut..... there is also a nando's there too or mc d's across the road , the meet is gonna be from 7.30 till you want to leave and is also up on multiple BMW/German forums so should be a good turnout ...... Hope to see you there x

Add your name to the list below

1 essexgirlracer
2 clay

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kl kl jay and happy birthday for the 18th x x

I have now changed the location...... I checked the website for the services and it's only 2hrs free parking and £10 for anything over 2hrs so it now in the carpark opp pizza hut....... still over lakeside though........ doh!!! that'll teach me not to check and to go on the word of other people x x hope you guys can still make it x

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate I went to my first meet in bluewater last month and it was really good and was a massive meet and the blokes I met on here are really friendly a nice bunch I'm hoping to make it tonight but gotta get rear wheel bearing done on the car but if you can make it I would go if you can look out for the bimmerforums stickers or show plates that will let you know who the people are from here hope this helps abit

·
Registered
271 Posts
That's ok and cheers for the luck gonna need it it's a 3-4 hour job and the half shaft nuts ain't been off the car in 20 years nearly so it's gonna be fun to say the least and that's a really nice motor you should come to the 8 ball diner meet it's only forum members there it's on 9th April and there is a fair few going already see the other post

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's some directions for you guys x x
Head for thurrock services
Basically ....
After you have left the m25 you head onto the big roundabout under the m25
As you go under the m25 and through the traffic lights the road bends to the left
Services slip road is on the left ... KEEP IN THE RIGHT LANE
You will see the entrance to essex arena and kens kebab van as you go round
Take the exit the opposite side of the roundabout to the services "west thurrock way"
You will head down a duel carriageway to another roundabout , Turn left at the roundabout
As you head down you will see maccys on your left as you aproach the next roundabout
Instead of going left at the roundabout then tuning into maccys GO STRAIGHT OVER

This is a link to where it is (GREEN ARROW IN THE CARPARK)

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&s...275259&sspn=0.00624,0.021136&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.