BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yeah right.

Jesus, i mean, the woman has your ball in her hand? Oh god i need to stop thinking about this. PAIN

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
this will proberly be my headline soon :hihi women.... will kill you someway eventually... proof :rofl

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got to watch the thread titles...gets picked up on Google search and we don't want unsavoury characters on here :hihi. Then again, half of you lot are a bit suspect anyway :shifty:

·
BFuk Resident Design Guru
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Off topic but get yr backside down to DC10 we will have a laugh mate...what you reckon:thumbsup
:lol Just a bit of a stray there! :lol

I cant man.. girlfriend is away to austrailia on the 14th so better not.. imagin her face when i say oh by the way im going away to a bmw meet in england so i wont be here for your last day.. :hihi

She would rip my testes off man!

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
:lol Just a bit of a stray there! :lol

I cant man.. girlfriend is away to austrailia on the 14th so better not.. imagin her face when i say oh by the way im going away to a bmw meet in england so i wont be here for your last day.. :hihi

She would rip my testes off man!
grow some mate :rofl:lol

·
BFuk Resident Design Guru
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got to watch the thread titles...gets picked up on Google search and we don't want unsavoury characters on here :hihi. Then again, half of you lot are a bit suspect anyway :shifty:
Hahaah! weisht you neal or you wont have any testiclae left! :lol Ralph is master ripper of the bag! he gunna get you! :rofl

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Next one is bimmerflex and Gap will be attending ,...you best be making this one. we will all be getting together on Sat before...have a look at the thread Bimmerflex:thumbsup

oh and by the way ralph is in charge on the sat night as its his neck of woods

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.