BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya guys not been on here for a while due to being busy with work and stuff and stripping down the E30 when i get a spare 5 mins. Did make use of the Sun on friday morning which seemed to be all we got over the bank holiday to clean the E46. Here are some piccies with the Beyerns fitted

I have some Depo projector angel eyeand Xenon headlights on order will post some piccies up when they are all in and working:cool

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
18" Staggered Beyern Mesh, they was previously fitted to my blue 320ci for a grand total of 3 weeks before the lovely man in the white van used me as his brake last year

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
unfortunatly Mark no they got crushed with the car :mad didnt have the time get them off as the car got shipped around as insurance was dealing with it. They was only a week old aswell. Managed to save my sound though system which was a bonus just gotta get some more nice weather to fit it in the 330 as my lock up is full to the brim with E30 bits and the shell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.