BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Im considering an uprgrade for my car. To be specific..rear spoiler (car colour), shark fin, exhaust chrome finish and LEDs for angel eyes to get rid of that ugly yellow colour. I was quoted 500 including work. Take the car there and wait there till the job is done. Now , everything seems to be ok to me, but there are a few bad reviews from people who did mechanical jobs with the company. Can you guys please advise me or suggest me a company where I cn get these mods done and dont need to worry. Cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd do all of that work myself , rear spoiler is stuck on with double sided tape , exhaust tip (I presume) that's only got to be a screw . LED angel eyes 30 minutes max , Shark fin if its just for styling its only going to be double sided tape

All easy jobs , If the exhaust is the back box then let them do it

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi R7KY D, thanks for the reply ...

I ordered my LEDs from US ( MTEC E92 H8 White Angel Eye V3 ) will install them myself. I need to find out about the spoiler if it is just taped as well as the fin. Not sure about it. With the exhaust, its only the tip, so will brave myself to do it myself ....
Do you know any company that does really good job with window tinting in London? Would like to get the rear and the side rear ones tinted...

I'd do all of that work myself , rear spoiler is stuck on with double sided tape , exhaust tip (I presume) that's only got to be a screw . LED angel eyes 30 minutes max , Shark fin if its just for styling its only going to be double sided tape

All easy jobs , If the exhaust is the back box then let them do it

·
Registered
611 Posts
I bought a spoiler from SSDD Motorsport and was really impressed with the quality and colour match.

I found it easier to glue on than use the double sided tape which doesn't allow you to move it around to get it in the right place. I used Tigerseal and it seems pretty damn stuck on.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for suggestion. They look considerably cheaper. In my case though with the rear spoiler, I think I will have to use them to fit it onto my car with screws.
Judge yourself from the websites pics

527-2p.jpeg 527-1p.jpeg 527-3p.jpeg 527-2p.jpeg 527-1p.jpeg 527-3p.jpeg

I bought a spoiler from SSDD Motorsport and was really impressed with the quality and colour match.

I found it easier to glue on than use the double sided tape which doesn't allow you to move it around to get it in the right place. I used Tigerseal and it seems pretty damn stuck on.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also, can you please tell me where do they do the fittings? Where is their garage? Cheers

·
Registered
108 Posts
ordered a few things from mstyle and to be honest the service has always been terrible! sent items to wrong address, waited weeks at one point for some corner spliiters and cancelled the order in the end!

steer clear i say!

·
Registered
3 Posts

What spoiler is that Sam? Looks good!

Their website's not the easiest to navigate though!

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts