BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

M Sport brakes - disc size?

6K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Cotswold BMW 
#1 ·
Just had an oil service at BMW as car I bought in April inherited service pack - bonus. They carried out a ‘health check’ and to be fair they didn’t try and flog anything or try and convince me that I should have any work done. They did highlight what I already knew, which is both sets of discs are corroded and have a fair lip on them. I do get a bit of judder when braking so was just looking at pricing.

When I look online, there are various sizes. I have the blue M Sport brakes so would anyone be able to confirm what size discs I need? I’ve looked around but can’t find a clear cut answer. Also, the front discs are drilled and grooved and rear just grooved. Are these as they would have been from the factory?

Car is a F30 330d xDrive

Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Firstly, i have noticed BMW discs and calipers corrode real easy. Quicker than any car I have ever owned. Secondly, BMW pricing to change these is extortionate. I'm talking £600 just for rear discs.

I would go to a independent garage, or keep checking BMW service as they do sometimes have really good offers on discs and pads.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.