BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Just testing the water to see the demand on this forum. I am in the middle of setting up a website supplying BMW M Performance products, AC Schnitzer and Alpina all under one roof. I will be able to pass on my savings onto the end user so will be cheaper than a dealer!! :)

Is there any products that a of particular interest at the moment? Carbon front splitters, black kidney grilles, carbon diffusors etc ?? ACS spring kits are very popular..!

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

thanks

Andy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all

Just testing the water to see the demand on this forum. I am in the middle of setting up a website supplying BMW M Performance products, AC Schnitzer and Alpina all under one roof. I will be able to pass on my savings onto the end user so will be cheaper than a dealer!! :)

Is there any products that a of particular interest at the moment? Carbon front splitters, black kidney grilles, carbon diffusors etc ?? ACS spring kits are very popular..!

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

thanks

Andy
Hi i would be interested in purchasing a rear spoiler AC Schnitzer for my BMW 318d MSport 2010 hatchback please could you let me know a price please

1 - 5 of 5 Posts