Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to lower my 318 tastefully i am looking for pics around the 40/30mm mark

cheers:thumbsup

·
Registered
851 Posts
am getting my coilovers soon for my 325ti e46... should be around the 50-70mm drop though.... want me to post the pics when there fitted?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes please m8. im just looking for a guide really thinking either f30/r25 or f40/30r

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've got an Eibach Pro kit sitting in the kitchen waiting to be fitted when I can get round to it, it only lowers mine (as it already has sports suspension) by 10mm rear and 25mm front, but after having a set of Eibachs in my Impreza I swear by them. Fantastic handling and ride quality even though they may not drop as much as other types:thumbsup

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got an Eibach Pro kit sitting in the kitchen waiting to be fitted when I can get round to it, it only lowers mine (as it already has sports suspension) by 10mm rear and 25mm front, but after having a set of Eibachs in my Impreza I swear by them. Fantastic handling and ride quality even though they may not drop as much as other types:thumbsup
yes im looking at eibach too. ive had pi's b4. i got the idea as it was parked next to a 328! that had been lowered and it looked lush next to mine same colour 2:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
i love the Eibach Brand too,
had a set on my golf mk4, coupled with 18" Pzero rosso's that car used to give my passengers neck ache.

i've got Schnitzer springs on my e46 saloon with 18" wheels, - Handles great. Sorry no pics on this computer but i'll fish out my fone cable later in the week.

one thing to ~NOTE, my car gets grounded a bit too regularly.
not sure if its Because i have a heavy diesel block or what.
PAIN = split humps, + one bit of my drive if i reverse in.

1st gear over humps is th only way i get over them, sometimes even that doesnt do it, esp if i got passengers.
so embarrasing having to do a 3 point turn B'coz of humps when you got guests in the car.

So if you have any humps in your town, or you like taking clever short-cuts at rush hour then make sure you go for the least amount of drop, and no front spoiler add on stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts