BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lost my keys for my bmw z3, i have gone to the main dealer and payed for another key (£132) believing that this is the end to my pain. On returning home and trying the key it does not turn in the lock and remote central locking does not work ever. I took the key back to BMW and couldn't get my money back. The keys have obviously been changed in the cars life and BMW have no record of this. What ive now decided to do is buy a new ecu, ews, and full lock set for a good price. the only problem i have now is opening the doors because their dead-locked. So ive now tried to remove the glovebox to get to the ews module, but cant get to this one screw that is right in the crack of the door without opening the door. Is there any other way i can open the doors without getting to the glove box????

Please, Please, Help
Genuine cry for help so please no stupid accusations please!!
Some luck!!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
might sound silly but do you have a picture of your keys as some companys can cut keys from photos

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to smash the passenger side window as my car is sitting in my garage. What is this way that needs an auto electrician?
Thank for any help given.:thumbsup

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish i did, i have nothing just the car and refuse to be ripped off by the stealership for over £600 when i now it can be sorted for much cheaper.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
might sound daft but have you tried pulling the door pin up?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
As i said, this is a genuine cry for help, if anyone can help me by email or any other way. I will be very grateful and will reward for any positive help given.
do you know anyone who works for the rac or aa etc? most of them will have a idear.
maybe a cheaper way, if not autospark.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Pardon me for prying but you have a bad history with BMW's in general the 3 threads you have started all involve you cant start a BMW you jsut jynx'd lol i would just get a auto sparky as ther is a way to unlock the car from the inside and the sparky will be able to do that

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pardon me for prying but you have a bad history with BMW's in general the 3 threads you have started all involve you cant start a BMW you jsut jynx'd lol i would just get a auto sparky as ther is a way to unlock the car from the inside and the sparky will be able to do that
Thanks for your useless information.. Anyone out there who can help me???? Please no people looking for conversation to enlighten their bored lives!!!!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Thanks for your useless information.. Anyone out there who can help me???? Please no people looking for conversation to enlighten their bored lives!!!!
you wanted help/ advice and its get a autospark etc.
people will not say online due to possible use with crime.
also swayine is great for helpfull information:thumbsup always help me and others out lots.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you wanted help/ advice and its get a autospark etc.
people will not say online due to possible use with crime.
also swayine is great for helpfull information:thumbsup always help me and others out lots.
LLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!
Get out of there!!!!
Come on people who's out there that can help. That is not up swayine crack???

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
LLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!
Get out of there!!!!
Come on people who's out there that can help. That is not up swayine crack???
i can see people wanting to help you.... not.....
just go and pay a real person to do it if its your own car!
have fun.
edit also notice you seem to have alot of problems with different models of bmws hmmm.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Im sorry if i touched a nerve but you come on a forum and have 3 different BMW's you cant start a M3 and a E46 and now a Z3 and your name and this maybe a coincidence Thugey? and you happen to lose all 4 keys for you car and clearly you know nothing about auto electrics so telling you the bridge or rewire a module wouldn't really help you to get the doors unlocked.

Im sure in central london there are hundreds of auto electric places that do call outs to help folk get into there cars and as for starting the car you will need a complete new lockset just stating the obvious here.

just to add aswel we dont even know you actually own this car you could be sitting in a multi story car park wanting to pinch this Z3.

Reactions: kevinbmw318is

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i can see people wanting to help you.... not.....
just go and pay a real person to do it if its your own car!
have fun.
edit also notice you seem to have alot of problems with different models of bmws hmmm.
You sad guy, maybe you own 1 car but there is three in my household, go and pester someone else. Its too late for this crap!!!!

·
Registered
E83 3.0 X3 2004
147 Posts
If you actually own the car get an ahto locksmith out. They can rebuild locks etc so maybe able to remove the lock barrel for the key you have. Also this forum is full of helpful people but like most places online noone will openly state how to open locked cars as the undesirable car theives will look for this information. Maybe if you hadnt been a **** and provided evidence you own the car, i.e photo of logbook and car together you may have been sent the info by private message. But as you have responded the way you have i doubt the usual helpful members will help. Expect this thread to be closed soon when the mods pass through it.

Edit. Also starting this type of thread at midnight isnt the most appropriate time to ask for that type of help

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.