BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv been looking for a diecast model of a pre-facelift e46 325ci coupe in silver hopefully, but, can't find one anywhere. does anybody know of a place that does them on the interweb?
thanks for the help.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
want 1:18 scale aswell.
looked everywhere it seems.
someone MUST do one, iv found sedan's and touring but no standard coupe.
think im going to have to end up getting a m3 coupe. (next best thing)

·
Registered
189 Posts
There's definitely been a 1:18 model of a pre-facelift E46 coupe in the past, I used to have one 'til I disposed of my collection. If I remember correctly it was by Kyosho (the saloons were by UT models IIRC) and I think it came as either a 318ci or a 328ci. I'm assuming you want a replica of your car so you best bet would be a 328ci if you can find one but it'll probably need a re-paint and a change of wheels (which until recently I didn 't know you could get seperately!!) amongst other little changes. It'll probably be LHD too.

HTH

·
Ultra Platinum BFuk Member
217 Posts
I just used a filter search below that is looking for BMW in the models section and 1:18.

http://toys.shop.ebay.co.uk/Diecast-Vehicles-/222/i.html?_nkw=bmw&_dmpt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&_fln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282&Scale=1%3A18|!

if you then save the list it will email you the new added one daily, plus you can always click choose more on the scale and select unspecified. This basically filters out all the other scales but gives more results just in case someone hasn't specified it's 1:18. Sorry if you already know this but if not it helps find stuff :)

I had a quick look through the 700+ results (easy with 200 on each page) and found this one. Not sure of exact model and it's green but it's a E46 pre facelift Coupe and looks like Ci as it has the chrome around side windows.

KYOSHO 1/18 KYBMW3 BMW 3 SERIES COUPE GREEN

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110581580109

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the info.
i'v been on for several hours on a couple of occasions and never found one yet.
looks like if i want one its going to have to be a green 328ci and then paint it silver.
not so much bothered about the wheels or anything its just mainly fot the model.
i'v got a model of every car i'v had apart from this one and a 106 gti which i have looked for for nearly 5 years lol.

·
Ultra Platinum BFuk Member
217 Posts
thanks for all the info.
i'v been on for several hours on a couple of occasions and never found one yet.
looks like if i want one its going to have to be a green 328ci and then paint it silver.
not so much bothered about the wheels or anything its just mainly fot the model.
i'v got a model of every car i'v had apart from this one and a 106 gti which i have looked for for nearly 5 years lol.
came across this thread again using a Google search for something else

could you modify one one these? only one model in stock at the moment but maybe you could ask :)

http://shopping.otto-models.com/index.php?p=catalog&mode=search&search_str=PEUGEOT+106&search_in=all

p.s. Ha'way the Lads :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts