BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if there were any members from the above areas at all?

Not really interested in the apparently "awesome" Scunny Cruise, as most of them seem to be :censored young chavs.

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Just wondered if there were any members from the above areas at all?

Not really interested in the apparently "awesome" Scunny Cruise, as most of them seem to be :censored young chavs.
Im from Sheffield and could probably get a few more folks together from up this way, and I would travel to Scunny as Im quite often down the M180 way :D

In fact, in an hour or so this forum will have subforums for different regions so I will move these posts to the correct location and we can discuss further.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Both Leeds and Sheffield are both within easy reach of me.

Very interested to see some of the other BM's out there, modified or not...

Would also be good to get around some other meets in different regions to see what else is out there throughout the country.

Oh, excellent idea with the sub-forums :thumbsup

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Both Leeds and Sheffield are both within easy reach of me.

Very interested to see some of the other BM's out there, modified or not...

Would also be good to get around some other meets in different regions to see what else is out there throughout the country.

Oh, excellent idea with the sub-forums :thumbsup
Cheers mate

Glad you found the thread again :D

its actually surprising now we've got the meets subforums, how many different meet ideas have been going on for some areas!

SW and SE for one thing.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It seems the South is the place to be for meets, Ive noticed it on a couple of Vauxhall forums too.

Seems that the North looses out on this. Which is a shame, we should do something about it..

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome, well...that makes 5 of us so far

·
Registered
459 Posts
I would be up for a BMW meet!!

I am from Sheffield and I have travelled all the way to Kent for a meet before!! And I will do it again :D

Mike

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.