BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
funny pic. was a shame Leslie felt the need to risk ruining her looks. Then again, there is always Debbie harry who really didnt age too well to spur people on

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you joking!! Debs would get the"Pipe-cleaner" purely out of respect.

And That Gardening Goddess "Kim Wilde" Oooheer get me a watering can!!

Dunk

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
nope, not joking. Debs is a definite no no nowadays. definitely when she was younger but no way now

image-9-for-madonna-val-kilmer-and-debbie-harry-star-in-3am-uncut-if-we-could-turn-back-time-gal.jpg

but if time travel were an option

24-debbie-harry.jpg

·
Registered
71 Posts
some of our female friends can go the distance whereas others simply can't
same for us chaps ,it's simply the luck of the draw -
take a look at Twiggy back in the 60's and as she is now
imho, that lady has actually improved with time
joanna lumley ?
rula lenska ?
lulu ?
renee russo ?
and - help me out here -
who's that Lady from the old OXO adverts, Rumple ?
she's still doing TV adverts - still stunning ...
and soooooo many other non-celebs, who, like some Old Beemers, completely defy the ageing process
maybe I've got it totally wrong and I'm seeing it all thru
Rose Tinted Glasses
or probably Beer Tinted Glasses -
but the younger fillies are pretty ( Tulisa, Cole etc etc )
BUT I'm near as dammit old enough to be their Fathers
so I can admire them, but nothing more
whereas the older ones ,
well, they make me make strange noises, and dribble and get closer to the TV screen .....
or just stare longingly at their magazine photos
hmmmmmmmm
I'm slowly fading off into Dreamland now ......
byeeeeeeeeee......

Eddie Hitler

·
Super Moderator
12,946 Posts
its all good war paint and makeup and plastic surgery with all of em...it blurrs the reality these days of their true selves and the viewers...

ide still chance it wiv debbie harry tho just so i could say i had...

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
but if time travel were an option

View attachment 32065
There is an alternative to time travel when it comes to "Trapping Standards" that an awful lot of people use regularly on Friday an Saturday Nights, its called "Beer Goggles!"

But to be honest, Who OR What? has convinced Leslie that making her face look like a "Baboon on ´Heat´ that has then pummeled with a shovel" was a good move?

Or is it indeed an improvement:confused??

With Deborah Harry all you would need is a dozen Jumbo Bulldog Clips pulling in the skin on her back and neck, which might be a bit disturbing if you are in a bed with a mirror ceiling and she was on top, bit like looking at a Stegasaurous:).

Dunk

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Cheryl Ladd has aged well though. No bulldog clips required

·
Registered
776 Posts
Whatever happened to growing old gracefully? Do these celebrities think they're so above the commoner that they have to spend a fortune to somehow remain visually special in the eyes of mere mortals?

I can understand some subtle tweaks to round off the rust, but so many get carried away. Most look WORSE after surgery than when they were eu'naturel.

Got no sympathy for Ash, she was fine before surgery, now she looks like she could unblock a bog if you flushed her face.

And look at Anne Robinson since she got a facelift - she looks like a turtle in a wind tunnel! :rofl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts