1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
late night chat thread.
to be used only at 12am to 6am
stick by it please.

hope its ok by mods having this was thinking its a good way for members to mix:thumbsup

so hello bimmerfourms members why are you up so late?
me because im waiting for the scrap yard to open for a part LOL:eek

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
im awake because im nocturnal and also looking for a new job as a fabricator welder but nothing comes up :( and im thinking do i have a bowl of coco pops or a cornish pasty hmmm decsions

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its hard to find a job my mates been looking for along time.
coco pops ftw ;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
guess im still awake cuz i went to see my girl last night , her parents were away lol Went to bed at 11am and woke up at 7pm

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Not working the night and was in bed but got a bit of a man flu and was coughing like an old taxi and i think i was keeping the mrs awake so got up again:)

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Should of been in bed hours ago, but as usual I lost track of time and here I am, :D

Nightshift isn't new to me, ;)

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts
you're lucky watty! I had flu and was kicked out of the bedroom for 4 days cos I was too noisy and too sweaty! Cheeky cow! :rofl

Karma has hit cos she's ill now and I'm still up having a couple of beers :D

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
you're lucky watty! I had flu and was kicked out of the bedroom for 4 days cos I was too noisy and too sweaty! Cheeky cow! :rofl

Karma has hit cos she's ill now and I'm still up having a couple of beers :D
Remember her coffee in the morning now:rofl

Its true though, they dont get the flu like WE do:D

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Night shifts at work suck! BUT this fourm makes the time fly for me reading project's Lewy do you have a project? nice pet Elephant!

Reactions: Lewy_T

·
Platinum BFuk Member
760 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Well thats me still up again. Still coughin like an old horse so dont want to keep the mrs wakened lol

Just thought id post this that i saw as well that i thought was amusing.

A mates sister was in court yesterday for breaking the peace after falling out with an ex lad or something so there was 4 of us there to see how she got on.

While were sat there the bloke shouts " case number x, Elvis Presley", honest to god. There was sniggers all over the court and even the judge who was a woman had a wee smirk on her face when she said " stand up Mr. Presley":lol

Dont know where the bloke was from but he looked Turkish, Iranian or something.

I like Elvis myself but thats what you call a proper fan:hihi

1 - 20 of 248 Posts