BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently sold my e36 vert and bought a E36 coupe in Calypso Red. Looking to get it sprayed in Laguna Seca blue but I've always had some love for the Dakar Yellow. Now I just can't bludy make up my mind.

Any suggestions on the 2 or maybe some other colour you might wanna recommend?

·
Registered
648 Posts
It's up to you man! It's your car anyways here are the colour to help you or anyone else.

Dakar Yellow

Laguna Seca Blue

Personally I like the blue more! But it depends what wheels you got and what engine you got :thumbsup

·
Registered
648 Posts
I must add that the blue looks smoother and cleaner than the yellow. But maybe that's down to the wheels and if the owner cleaned their car!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a 325i mate, I've got a choice of 3 for the wheels.
ACS double spoke ones with splits. Dont know what they're called.
BBS LM like in the pic.
TOPLINE I think (similar to the AMG)

Not forgetting BBS style 5's. All depends on which come along first.

So it has to be the LAGUNA SECA BLUE then I guess.

·
Registered
648 Posts
If the wheels are silver or polished then go for the Laguna Seca blue. Also do you have a silver/grey/white interior? That will also go well with the blue. Both yellow and blue will get you noticed and build up your street cred :hihi But you'll get noticed for the right reasons in the blue rather than the yellow. Yellow is good for supercars, the peace campervans and beach buggies. The blue is just a cool colour.

Bottom line: Go for Laguna Seca blue! :thumbsup

·
Registered
177 Posts
+1 blue.

Yellow looks a bit dated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If the wheels are silver or polished then go for the Laguna Seca blue. Also do you have a silver/grey/white interior? That will also go well with the blue. Both yellow and blue will get you noticed and build up your street cred :hihi But you'll get noticed for the right reasons in the blue rather than the yellow. Yellow is good for supercars, the peace campervans and beach buggies. The blue is just a cool colour.

Bottom line: Go for Laguna Seca blue! :thumbsup
At the moment I've got black leathers init but will love to grab some white/grey Vadar's but that's later. Hopefully it should be done before April. Thanks for your help bud, appreciate it. :thumbsup

·
Registered
648 Posts
At the moment I've got black leathers init but will love to grab some white/grey Vadar's but that's later. Hopefully it should be done before April. Thanks for your help bud, appreciate it.
That's quite alright man. Check eBay for interiors, you can get some bargains on there and different kinds of interior. Last time I was one there, there was a blue and black, maroon, red, grey, and a greenish yellow one. The last one sounds vile but would look good in a black/dark purple car.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Blue looks better, id say particularly in this country as the yellow would be ok in a place where the sun shines 90 percent of the time. The blue e36 coupe with the bbs LM's and grey vaders looks awesome.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll defo go with blue then, and I'm not gona be cruel to the Dakar so I'll use it for the calipers! Lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts