1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
you have to ask yourself what was going through her mind.. what was she thinking?? seriously - with an outstanding effort like that you'd be surprised not to find her up there on the 'At-Risk Survivors' in the Darwin Awards:

Darwin Awards: 2011 Darwin Awards

·
Registered
74 Posts
"Where theres a blame, theres a claim" :hihi

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
obviously its the womans fault for doing it:flamed but i wonder if people will start to point the finger at "other parties" perhaps i was wrong in my wording of my thread if this has come over my appologies. guys;):embarrassed

·
Registered
776 Posts
If she drove a Derv that wouldn't have happened :rofl

Brain fart moment, in hindsight I bet she can't believe how silly she was either. We all make mongle decisions from time to time and she paid a hefty price for hers, so shouldn't be too hasty in judging her.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Just read about this on BBC News site. Maybe she just didn't have any idea what the consequences could be, I mean some people just don't know things that other people do. Bear in mind that it was the petrol vapour that was ignited initially and not the liquid itself, she might not have known it was flammable.

I remember when I was teaching a friend of mine to drive she asked why couldn't she fill up her car with petrol. I said "Well because its a diesel", to which she replied "Yer but its cheaper" :jaw-dropping. Some people just can't grasp certain things.

The news report also said that the firemen took away the remainder of the petrol. My first thought was "thieving bastards" :silly

·
Registered
567 Posts
The woman is completely to blame, fuel stations are plastered in FLAMABLE signs and petrol cand/jerry cans have stickers/embossed warnings on too, why the feck would you do that in doors anyway, it stinks to high heaven.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
lol at some of the comments!..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts