BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am really stuck on what i want :S

Currently black(chipped loads) so i was thinking of getting a spare set of ebay and getting them profesionally done in black again, but I have seen some with chrome and i like them too?

*Sigh*

What y'all thinK?

Got standard lights on instead of these now. And a bit dirtier :silly

·
Registered
701 Posts
pleased im not alone with M badges on grilles i just dont like them one bit. tbh im not a fan of any badges if i had a m3 ide probly take the m3 from rear off

·
Registered
160 Posts
Think that chrome and badges are ok on a car that stands out more, But if i had a black car, i would go for less chrome and badges. Think they look ok on the right colour.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Shadow line trim should have black grills IMO as they match. Changed mine from chrome to black.

·
Registered
387 Posts
defo black and 100% take that grill badge off, they dont look right on any bmw new or old they so ugly. the ones on the boot are nice but on grills its a no no from me.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
951 Posts
Only one for chrome then it seems!

Visually I really dont like any car that appears too obviously it having been messed around with.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
By popular demand...

M badge is off

Now you can see why i am thinking of getting a new set of grills.. Chipped to fockery after salt/sand mix on roads... :( panel that holds grills is in a bad way too. I Think i will get it painted same time when/if i get Mtec bumper!

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Looks better with black grills IMO, but needs the M tech bumper/kit, :thumbsup

I associate chrome grills with a catwalk model and Lyle Lovett's nose, :lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well first on the list are new numberplates (german pressed with plastic surrounds), then gonna hunt some m bumpers :D:D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Why dont you just take grill out and spray it yourself, gotta look better than being all chipped.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well i want to get a set of chrome ones. put them on and spray these. And probably keep switching them as i like them both! haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts