BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a few jobs to do this weekend, so last night I filled the boot of her Astra up with tools, jacks etc...
This morning she announces that she needs to go shopping. Me being a lazy arse decided I couldnt be bothered to unload her car of all the tools I need today. In a moment of madness I got the M3 out of the garage and gave her the keys and told her to use that....:eek

Now, she is only used to a 1.6 astra and she sometimes drove the 318is, so Im wondering how she is gonna get on with the M3. Heavy clutch and heavy throttle and she is only 5.2" tall......:hihi

Lets see what she says when she gets back.....:hihi

·
Registered
640 Posts
Ive got a few jobs to do this weekend, so last night I filled the boot of her Astra up with tools, jacks etc...
This morning she announces that she needs to go shopping. Me being a lazy arse decided I couldnt be bothered to unload her car of all the tools I need today. In a moment of madness I got the M3 out of the garage and gave her the keys and told her to use that....:eek

Now, she is only used to a 1.6 astra and she sometimes drove the 318is, so Im wondering how she is gonna get on with the M3. Heavy clutch and heavy throttle and she is only 5.2" tall......:hihi

Lets see what she says when she gets back.....:hihi
:hihi

Hmmm, and what will her expression be like?? :rofl

:hihi:hihi:hihi:hihi

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
hopefully she didn't take the dog as well:

Reactions: w4vy

·
Registered
701 Posts
brave man you are. i bety shes sat in a lay by in a state of shock after she put her foot flat to get out infront of a lorry on a sliproad pmsl tootling along then poweeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr

1 - 20 of 43 Posts